Friday, April 13, 2007

Tattoos

Tattoos have been around for 5000 years. There are so many different kinds as well. To become a tattoo artist you have to have a very high confidence level so you have to pracitice on yourself:@ I just got my first tattoo and I love it. People always say it hurts really bad but it really doesn't. The first tatto was discovered when natives used to rub there cuts with dirt or soot from a fire and then when it heeled there would be a permanent mark on their skin. And you get to pick what you want. But to be honest they are very expencive but it is also worth it if u want to wear something on your body for the rest of your life, so if you decide to get a tattoo make sure it really means something.

1 comment:

S.Bean said...

I'm pretty sure your hilarious! I agree tattoos do not hurt at all and you should get something that means something because I now regret mine and hate it!